Once upon a time, robot butlers were science fiction. Now, the technology is here.
It’s not hard to see why more and more Sparks households are embracing home automation. Many busy families find it makes their lifestyle more safe, convenient, and organized.
When you’re at home, you can:
- Ask your virtual assistant to vacuum the living room.
- Automatically open or shut your blinds and adjust lightning with custom settings.
- Use cameras to keep an eye on your kids while you’re working in another room.
- Have artificial intelligence (AI) technology learn your energy usage habits with smart lights and smart thermostats to maximize energy efficiency.
- Receive data on which appliances are using the most electricity each month.
When you’re away, you can:
- Feed your pets and keep them off couches or tables using a prerecorded message.
- Control lights and appliances to save electricity—or act as a theft-deterrent, giving the appearance that you’re still home.
- Answer your door virtually with a security camera doorbell connected to your phone.
- Receive real-time notifications during a break-in, flooding, carbon monoxide (CO) leak, or fire.
Home automation technology is fully customizable. That means you can add or subtract features as time goes on. Plus, engineers invent tons of new compatible products every year—the sky is the limit.
Interested in automating your home? Our team at Nevada Heating, Cooling, Plumbing, Fireplace works with you to craft home automation solutions. If you can dream it, we can make it happen. We attend yearly expos to learn all the latest tricks of the trade. We’re pleased to bring this exciting technology to Nevada.
Don’t be intimidated if you’re not tech-savvy. We’re committed to making the most user-friendly experience possible. We’ve seen the technology work wonders for new families, single people, and empty-nesters alike. Home automation has also been a game-changer for homeowners who are elderly or living with disabilities.
How Does Home Automation Work?
The three main components most home automation systems have are controllers, actuators, and sensors.
- Controllers—With any home automation system, you will use a controller to manage the functions in your house. The controller can be your smartphone, your computer, or a tablet. By downloading an app, you’ll be able to access and play with the features in your Sparks home.
- Actuators—Actuators perform the function that your controller tells them to do. A specialist will install actuators in your home. When you use your phone (the controller) to turn off a light, it sends a signal to an actuator that cuts off the current to your lightbulb. For automated curtains, the actuator pulls the curtains to open or close.
- Sensors—Sensors are the eyes and ears of your home automation system. They monitor things like motion, light, and temperature. Once you program your home automation device to its desired setting, it will automatically rewire itself to accommodate your preferences.
Home Automation Installation
Are you looking to install a digital keyless lock? What about-voice controlled lighting, television, and music? Whatever ambitions you have for your 21st century home, we’ll make them a reality.
Our team of specialists will plan with you every step of the way. We’ll make sure we know exactly what you’re looking for to upgrade your home. Our team will take measurements to figure out what modifications we need to make to accomplish your plan.
We offer free consultations and an upfront quote—don’t hesitate to reach out to us with questions.
Be sure to ask about our convenient financing options that make it easy for you to create your dream house.
Home Automation Repairs
Is your equipment malfunctioning? Give us a call—we can fix it.
We know how frustrating it can be when the technology that’s supposed to make your life easier stops working. Our specialists are second to none at troubleshooting home automation.
Our team is well-versed and stays up to date on the latest software updates and innovations. That way, we can spot and resolve glitches faster. Even if we didn’t install your home automation system, we can repair it.
Schedule a repair today. You can give us a call or schedule a service online. Tell us what’s going on, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. We’re proud of the work we do. That’s why we’ll give you an upfront price and a solid guarantee on all of our repairs.
Home Automation Maintenance
To keep your automated home safe and secure, protect your investment with regularly scheduled maintenance. We’ll make sure your system is up to date to ensure your cybersecurity. Our team will also clean sensors, check equipment, and test all the programming sequences.
Did you know most repairs are preventable through regularly scheduled maintenance? To get the most mileage out of your automated home, have one of our friendly specialists visit your home for an annual or semi-annual check-up.
Schedule maintenance online today, or sign up for our Comfort Club Plus so we can remind you when you need a checkup.